Experience: 2-4 years
Mumbai, Delhi NCR
No. Of Position: 2 Position
- In-depth knowledge and working experience on Exchange 2007, 2010 and 2013, Skype for business.
- Candidate should be capable of handling team members, mentor them and be the technical point of contact for internal and customer.
- Monitor, Administer, Troubleshoot and provide L1/L2/L3-Server Level of support for Email infrastructure hosted on Microsoft Exchange Server 2003/2007/2010/2013, O365 and Google Apps for a user base spread across multiple environments and time zones.
- Troubleshoot and administer the Exchange Active Sync (EAS) environment for multi-thousand devices that are managed through Good Mobile.
- Responsible for Incident Management i.e. troubleshooting and leading critical or urgent issues on email and mobility infrastructure, and driving them to resolution as per the agreed SLAs with customer.
- Manage Exchange Load Balancer (KEMP Load Balancer & WNLB).
- Managing of Email gateways Cisco Iron Port.
- Performing successfully configuration changes to the infrastructure within the defined maintenance schedules. E.g. OS and Application Patches, Roll-Ups, Upgrades, etc.
- Perform duties such as Setting up Mailboxes, Device Enrollments / Mailbox Restorations - Disaster Recovery / Redundant Environment Setup / Configuration / Administration, Scripting Languages: PowerShell.
- Support Knowledge Management initiative and assist Problem Manager with creation of SOPs/ KBs for Known Error Database.
- Keeping updated with the latest features and solutions for the products supported, and up-skilling as and when Program demands.
- Ensure 24x7 availability and ready to do rotational shift.
- Good communication Skills and flexibility to work on client side.
- Flexibility to work in 24*7 work environment.
- Positive & passionate to explore emerging technologies day by day.
- Analytical thinking and innovative work approach.
- Should be Bachelor/ Master Degree holder in relevant technology.
- Should be flexible with travelling
- Good organizational skills, the ability to handle a variety of tasks and priorities at the same time