Experience: 2-4 years
Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida
No. Of Position: 5 Position
- Analysing system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems.
- Must have Knowledge Exchange 2003 / 2007 /2010 H/A, Lync ,Hyper V, IIS Server, Antivirus and understanding of VMWare ESXi Performing routine audits of systems and software.
- Performing backups. Follow-up with OEM in case of any challenge with Backup.
- Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
- Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
- Answering technical queries and dealing with customers.
- Responsibility for documenting the configuration of the system.
- Troubleshooting any reported problems.
- Performing Server health audit.
- Good Knowledge on Exchange, group policy and Active Directory.
- Understanding Knowledge on VMware/Hyper-V
- Understanding of monitoring tool (Manage Engine/OP manager).
- Client-End Issues, like mail deletion, mail restore, mail tracking, outlook PST file creation.
- Understanding Knowledge on Additional Domain Controller (ADC), Child Domain Controller, Active Directory site creation, RODC & DNS
- Troubleshoot of mailboxes, single mailbox recovery or PST backup, user id or mailbox creation. Changes in User attributes in AD, mailbox policy change, group policy: creation or any modifications.
- Day to day activity of the datacenter infrastructure
- Coordinate with respective service providers to restore the failed links. For e.g. ISP
- Good communication Skills and flexibility to work on client side.
- Flexibility to work in 24*7 work environment.
- Positive & passionate to explore emerging technologies day by day.
- Analytical thinking and innovative work approach.
- Should be Bachelor/ Master Degree holder in relevant technology.
- Should be flexible with travelling
- Good organizational skills, the ability to handle a variety of tasks and priorities at the same time